Since we are all at home cooking out of our pantry, I though I would share my kids favourite. I bet you have 80% of the ingredients already. Twice baked potatoes stuffed With Sour Cream, Green Onions, Bacon, And Seasonings!
6 russet potatoes
2 tablespoon olive oil
Salt and pepper
1/4 cup milk
1/4 cup sour cream
1/4 cup butter
2 tablespoon green onions
1/4 bacon bits
1/2 tsp Paprika
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
Green onions (chopped)
* Preheat oven to 400 degrees. and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
* Scrub potatoes under cold water, Dry completely, use a fork to poke the potato several times on each side.
* Rub each potato with olive oil, salt and pepper.
* Cook the potatoes on the prepared baking sheet and bake for 55-60 minutes, exact cooking time will vary depending on the size of your potatoes.
* Cook the chopped bacon in a large skillet on medium heat, stirring occasionally. Once the bacon pieces are golden. Set aside.
* Once the potatoes are cool enough, use a sharp knife to cut around the top of the potato. Scoop out the top and use a spoon to scoop out the potato flesh.
* In a large mixing bowl, add the inside of the potato and the filling ingredients, mash until smooth.
* Fill each potato skin with the mashed potato filling and top with remaining shredded cheese, green onions, tomatoes and bacon bits
* Bake the stuffed potatoes until cheese is melted and potatoes are heated through.
* Remove from the oven and served immediately.