This vibrant beets hummus is creamy, and light. It is healthy and easy to make perfect for dip.
This vibrant beets hummus is creamy, and light. It is healthy and easy to make perfect for dipping and sandwiches.
* 2 small roasted beet peeled and chopped
* 1 1/2 Cups chickpeas drained
* 2/3 cup tahini
* 1/3 cup of fresh lemon juice
* 2 cloves garlic chopped
* 1/4 cup olive oil
* 1 1/2 teaspoon salt
* Roasted pine nuts for topping
* Chopped parsley for topping
* Combine the chickpeas, tahini, beet, lemon juice, garlic, and salt in a food processor.
* With the motor running, slowly drizzle in the olive oil and blend until smooth. Taste and adjust seasoning as needed, I like mine extra garlicky
* Serve in a bowl and sprinkle parsley, roasted pine nuts, Drizzle olive oil on top.
* Hummus can be kept in the fridge for up to a week. It may thicken up in the fridge, add 1 tablespoon of cold water at a time to get the perfect consistency again.
* If you have a food processor, now it’s the time to use it.
* Keep in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days. Can also be frozen - mix well once thawed to bring it together.
* Using dried chickpeas will create an even better flavor than canned, but it only takes more time to soak and boil.
Recent PostsSee All
Linzer cookies are buttery, jam-filled sandwich cookies. You can fill them with any jam flavour you love and finished with a dusting of powdered sugar. Ingredients 1 cup butter at room temperature 1 c