This Middle Eastern Veggie Pizza is crispy and loaded with crunchy colorful vegetables.
4 Cups all purpose flour
2 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 tablespoon active yeast
1 3/4 Cup Luke water
1/2 tsp salt
2 large tomatoes ( chopped )
1 Broccoli floret
2 Cups Mushrooms ( chopped )
1 medium onion ( chopped )
1 Cup olives ( pitted and chopped)
1 pepper ( chopped )
2 garlic cloves ( minced )
1/4 Cup Shatta ( middle eastern hot sauce )
Salt and pepper to taste
1 Cup pizza or spaghetti sauce
2 Cups Mozzarella Cheese
* Make the dough and let it rise until it’s double in size, Then divide dough into small balls about 18 pieces.
* Cut the broccoli florets place those in a small pot and cover with enough water to cover . Bring to full boil and boil till fork tender 4-5 mins. Strain ( set aside)
* In a medium size bowl add all the vegetables, Shatta and seasoning, mix until well combined. Using a strainer, strainer it from all the liquids.
* Roll the dough into a circle or press each piece of dough into pans that have been greased.
* Spread 1 tsp of pizza sauce or spaghetti sauce and add veggies mixture and bake at 475° for about 10 -15 minutes until crust is golden and cheese is melted.