This easy Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream layered with strawberry sauce and graham cracker crumbs.
Updated: Oct 20, 2020
This easy Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream layered with strawberry sauce and graham cracker crumbs will satisfy your sweet tooth even during summer’s hottest days.
* 1 Tbsp fresh squeezed lemon juice
* 1 Cup fresh strawberry sauce
* 1/2 Cup sugar
* 2 1/4 Cup heavy whipping cream
* 1 Block lite cream cheese
* pinch of salt
* 1 tsp Vanilla
* 1 cup crushed graham crackers.
* In a mixing bowl with a whisk attachment, whip cream cheese and sugar for 1 min, then add whipping cream, vanilla, lemon juice and salt.
* Add 1/2 cup strawberry sauce mix until well combined.
* Stir it well then run it through your ice cream machine according to the directions, about 30 mins
* In an ICECREAM tub or airtight container start layering add about 1 cup ice cream, strawberry sauce and crushed graham. Then repeat the process.
* Serve immediately for soft ice cream and freeze a few hours for firmer ice cream.