This easy Maple Walnut banana bread recipe is super easy to make, it’s the perfect breakfast treat.
This easy Maple Walnut banana bread recipe is super simple to make, it’s loaded with delicious ripe bananas, tasty walnuts and chocolate chips then bake to perfection. it’s the perfect breakfast treat to warm you up on a chilly morning!
I’ve been eating this walnut Banana bread for both breakfast and dessert for the past week and just love it!
1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
1/2 cup pure maple syrup
3 ripe bananas, mashed
1 teaspoon maple extract
3 tablespoons milk
2 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/3 cup chopped walnuts
1/2 cup chocolate chips
1 tablespoon brown sugar.
• Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
• Line a loaf pan with parchment paper, making sure the parchment is hanging over the sides of the loaf pan. This will help you easily remove the loaf after baking. Spray with nonstick spray and set aside.
• In a large bowl, mix melted butter and brown sugar, maple syrup and milk together for about 2 minutes until smooth. Whisk in the egg then add the mashed bananas. Mix, scraping down the sides of the bowl, until well combined.
• Add the flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Mix until just combined. Careful not to over mix.
• Fold in chopped walnuts
• Pour the mixture into the loaf pan.
• Bake for 55-65 minutes until a knife inserted in the center of the loaf comes out clean. Let cool for at least 30 minutes before serving. Enjoy!
Recent PostsSee All
Linzer cookies are buttery, jam-filled sandwich cookies. You can fill them with any jam flavour you love and finished with a dusting of powdered sugar. Ingredients 1 cup butter at room temperature 1 c