This easy blueberry sauce recipe is the perfect topping for so many sweet treats.
This easy blueberry sauce recipe is the perfect topping for so many sweet treats. With a hint of lemony goodness.
* 3 cups blueberries (fresh)
* 2 tablespoons lemon juice
* 1/3 cup granulated sugar
* 1/3 cup water
* Add the blueberries, lemon juice, sugar and 1/3 cup water to medium saucepan over medium heat.
* Let the sugar dissolve and bring to a gentle boil to soften the berries while stirring occasionally.
* Gently boil for 8-10 minutes to thicken the sauce. It will continue to thicken as it cools.
* Remove from the heat and serve immediately over ice cream, pancakes or waffles.
Recent PostsSee All
Linzer cookies are buttery, jam-filled sandwich cookies. You can fill them with any jam flavour you love and finished with a dusting of powdered sugar. Ingredients 1 cup butter at room temperature 1 c