THIS EASY ASHTA CREAM recipe is simple and delicious used in many types of dessert!
* 4 Cups whole milk
* 1 Cup whipping cream
* 1/3 cup sugar
* 1 1/2 tsp orange blossom water
* 9 tbs corn starch
* Combine milk, corn starch and sugar and stir well.
* Over medium heat, stir until thickens for about 8-10 minutes.
* Lose the heat and bring them to boil for 1 minute.
* Turn the heat off and add the orange blossoms and stir until combined.
* Put mixture aside to cool for at least 2 hour
* In a small bowl with mixer at medium speed, beat heavy whipping cream, and sugar till stiff peaks form.
* Fold whipped cream into milk mixture with a rubber spatula.