This Creamy Chicken Pasta has the most amazing creamy sauce. It’s loaded with the flavors of homemade sun-dried tomatoes, spinach, garlic, mushrooms and cheese. only takes 30 minutes so it's quick and easy option for busy weeknights!
* 2 Tbsp olive oil
* 1/2 cup sun dried tomatoes
* 3 garlic cloves (minced)
* 1/2 lb hot penne pasta (cooked)
* 1 1/2 cup mushrooms (sliced)
* 1 cup chicken broth
* 1/2 cup heavy cream
* Salt and pepper, to taste
* 2 cups shredded grilled chicken
* 2 cups baby spinach leaves
* 1/2 cup montery Jack cheese
* In a large skillet over medium heat, drizzle olive oil and saute sun dried tomatoes and garlic until fragrant, about 2-3 minutes, then add mushrooms and spinach cook until spinach has wilted.
* Add in chicken broth, half and half and season. Cover and cook on medium heat for about 2 minutes.
* Now remove from heat and add shredded cheese.
* Then Add your cooked hot penne pasta and cooked shredded chicken, Give it a quick stir and serve.