Updated: Oct 23, 2020
This Biscoff Ice Cream is so EPIC, with swirls of Biscoff spread and cookie crumbles. It’s incredibly delicious.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
* 3 cups heavy cream
* 1 cup milk * 1 cup sugar
* 1½ tablespoons vanilla
* 16 Biscoff cookies, roughly chopped
* ¾ cup Biscoff Cookie Butter, slightly warm. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀
* In a large bowl mix heavy cream, milk, sugar and vanilla. Stir until sugar is dissolved. Place in fridge for about 30 minutes.
* Once ice cream mixture is chilled, pour into an ice cream maker. Turn ice cream machine on. Allow ice cream to churn until it becomes thick, With the ice cream maker still going, add in the chopped cookies one large spoonful at a time. Let ice cream maker continue to churn until thick and cookies are all mixed in.
* While the ice cream is churning those last few minutes after adding the cookies, warm the Biscoff cookie butter in the microwave for 15 to 20 seconds.
* Once ice cream is set up, turn off ice cream maker.
* Scoop ⅓ of the ice cream into a large ice cream tub or freezer safe container, pour a spoonful of the warmed Biscoff over the ice cream and give a few gentle swirls. Scoop another ⅓ of the ice cream into the bowl and pour more Bisoff cookie butter, and then a few gentle swirls. Repeat one more time with remaining ice cream and cookie butter.
* Freeze for several hours.
* Serve with a few extra cookie crumbs pieces and cookie butter drizzles on top if desired.