S’mores cookies are a delicious twist on your favorite campfire treat! These cookies are soft and chewy, filled with chocolate, then stuffed with gooey marshmallows for the ultimate s’mores dessert. Trust me, everyone will fall in love with these s’mores stuffed cookies!
* 2 and 1/3 cups all-purpose flour
* 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs, finely crushed
* 1 teaspoon baking soda
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 1 cup unsalted butter, at room temperature
* 1 cup brown sugar, packed
* 1/4 cup granulated sugar
* 2 teaspoons vanilla
* 2 large eggs, at room temperature
* 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
* 1 cup marshmallows
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees (F). Line 2 large baking sheets with parchment paper and set aside. In a medium-sized bowl whisk together the flour, graham cracker crumbs, baking soda, and salt; set aside.
2. In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the cookie attachment, add the butter and both sugars; beat on medium-speed until light and fluffy. Add the vanilla and eggs beat in the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Reduce mixer speed to low and gradually add in the flour mixture. Be sure not to over beat! Turn mixer off. Using a spatula, fold in chocolate chips.
3. Roll 3 tablespoon sized portions of dough between your palms to form a ball stuff it with two marshmallows and closing it back. they should be big; almost a 1/4 cup), then place on prepared sheet (make sure to leave 2" between each cookie Place baking sheets in preheated oven, one at a time, and bake for 11 to 12 minutes, or until golden at the edges but still soft in the middle. Let cookies cool for 10 minutes on the sheet before transferring to a wire wrack to cool completely.