Quick & Easy Butter Chicken. It’s creamy, rich but not too spicy. It is a simple dish that takes you
Quick & Easy Butter Chicken. It’s creamy, rich but not too spicy. It is a simple dish that takes you about 30 minutes to make.
4 pieces of chicken breast boneless skinless ( chopped)
1/4 cup butter
3 garlic cloves ( finely crushed )
1 onion ( finely chopped )
1 tablespoon fresh ginger ( finely grated )
1 tablespoon gram masala
1/2 tsp cumin
1/2 tsp coriander
1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
1 tablespoon olive oil
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper
1/2 Cup heavy cream or coconut milk
2 Cup tomato pure
* In a medium bowl, place chicken, with gram masala, cumin, coriander, cayenne, turmeric, ginger, salt and pepper. Mix , cover and chill for 1 hour.
* Heat up olive oil and butter in a large pot, adding onions and garlic cook until fragrant.
* Add the chicken pieces to the pot and cook for 7-8 mins until cooked through.
* Add the tomato pure, stir until well combined , bring to simmer until the sauce is reduced almost a quarter.
* Add the cream, or coconut milk mix well and cook for another 10- 15 minutes.
* Serve hot garnished with chopped coriander.