Updated: Dec 7, 2020
Brazilian truffles that are incredibly easy to make – they only take 3 ingredients, and are amazingly sweet and delicious!💥
Ingredients for coconut truffles.
1 can condensed milk
1 tbsp unsalted butter
1 cup sweetened coconut flakes plus more for dredging the coconut balls.
Place all ingredients in a sauce pan over medium low heat.
Stir until the mixture thickens 8-10 mins. It is done when you run a wooden spoon on the bottom of the pan and you can see it for a couple of seconds. Remove from heat and let it cool completely before starting to roll them into balls
Grease your hands with some butter and make little balls.
Roll them on a bowl filled with sweetened coconut until totally covered. Place into mini paper cups.
NOTE: Store coconut truffles into a clean airtight container for up to 2 days at room temperature or in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
Ingredients for chocolate truffles:
• 1 can condensed milk
• 3/4 cup cacao powder
• 1 cup chocolate shred
• 1/4 cup butter
• Place the condensed milk, cacao powder and the butter in a saucepan and heat over medium-low heat for about 10 to 15 minutes.
• Stir constantly until the mixture thickens and starts to peel away, then pass a wooden spoon in the bottom of the saucepan and if it leaves a trail like a road, then it’s done.
• Place the chocolate in a greased bowl and Let it cool completely.
• Grease your hands with some butter l, start rolling chocolate into balls.
• Roll each ball in chocolate sprinkles until evenly coated. Place in mini paper baking cups.
• Put balls in fridge for 30-1 hour before serving.