Batata Harra ~Easy skillet potatoes prepared Middle Eastern-style with garlic, spices, fresh cilantro and a splash of lime juice!
* 1 kg potatoes (about 8-10 potatoes)
* 1 bunches fresh cilantro (chopped)
* 4 cloves garlic (minced)
* 2 tablespoon olive oil
* 1 tablespoon Shatta (middle eastern hot sauce)
* 1/2 tsp mild paprika
* juice of 1/2 a lime
* 1/2 tsp salt
* frying oil
* Start with washing the potatoes, peeling them and cutting into medium-sized cubes.
* Fry the cubed potatoes until they change their colour and become crispy, then set aside.
* In a medium skillet add olive oil and garlic, sauté for about 2 minutes. Then add the lime juice.
* Toss in the potatoes, and mix well to coat. Add fresh cilantro, Cook for 4 more minutes. Add salt and paprika to your taste.
* Remove from heat and top with more red pepper flakes and the remaining fresh cilantro. You can serve this potato salad warm or at room temperature.